SBI Accepting LTC and Home Care Walk-ins for Fingerprinting During August
For the month of August, the State Police is accepting LTC and Home Care as walk-ins at their Dover location.
Monday-Friday 8:30am-11:45am and 12:30pm-3:00pm.
Walk-ins will be seen after their scheduled appointments, so there may be a wait.
If the new hire already has an appointment they should either keep it or when arriving at the location let the new hire know that they have one and need to cancel the other appointment. SBI has over 14 other services needing background checks and there is a waiting list.
Upon arrival, clients must:
- Maintain social distancing guidelines, which includes maintaining a line outside the lobby at 6 ft intervals
- Bring the proper identification
- Wear a face mask while awaiting service
- Utilize available hand sanitizer
- Possess proper forms for the service requested
- Inform SBI staff if they currently have an appointment scheduled to permit rescheduling of that appointment time
- Offer payment via cash, money order, business check, or credit card:
- No personal checks
- No American Express