The Delaware Health Care Facilities Association has met the policy, research, and advocacy needs of post-acute care providers and has advocated for those they serve for over five decades. Membership is open to nursing, sub-acute care, assisted living, continuing care retirement communities, and residential health care facilities. Founded in 1963, the association has become the largest and most respected organization representing not-for-profit and for-profit health care providers in the state of Delaware. The Association works closely with state and federal agencies and with other healthcare organizations and regulatory bodies to develop healthcare policy that promotes high quality, affordable healthcare services that meet the needs of both residents and providers in the First State.
Associate Membership with DHCFA is available to businesses that provide services or offer products to the long-term care profession and to professionals that are not associated with a long-term care facility.
DHCFA continues to grow and has made a difference in Delaware for providers, their residents/patients, and others associated with the delivery of post-acute care services, like your company.
Associate Membership in Delaware Health Care Facilities Association is extremely affordable and entitles you to:
- Membership Directory Listing and copy of Directory
- Opportunity to introduce company on Provider Member Zoom meeting
- Membership Directory Advertising Opportunity
- Networking Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities at live and virtual events
- Live event exhibiting opportunities, including Trade Show, Holiday Social, and other events, with priority over nonmembers
- Opportunity to distribute special sales/information to providers via weekly Roundup communication
- Web page advertising